
(photo by Andrew Foulk)
As many of you already know I am participating this year in Images for a Cure. Needless to say I am ecstatic to be apart of such a great cause. I finally got my sessions booked but still I feel like this is not enough. This morning I heard about a dear woman I have grown up with. I was told that her mastectomy was not enough and that the cancer has spread. I thought that my heart would burst. I am devastated for this family. For this mother, this sister, this Aunt and this grandmother for she is all these things and more. Not to mention my own Mother-In-Law who was diagnosed last July and took her final chemo treatment in February with good results. I am overwhelmed with emotion and thought...I HAVE TO DO MORE. And so I am.

On Sunday October 25th WE WOULD LIKE TO SHOOT YOU. Not literally in the sense I will use a gun...but instead MY CAMERA. My good friend Jodi has said she would team up with me FOR THIS CAUSE. We are offering you a fun package at your choosing. Here are your choices:
For $30 you will receive a 30 minute photo shoot. (prices will vary on the amount of people you want to include with your session.Email me on prices. Children however will be free if they are included with you in the shot). With this shoot you will receive a CD with your enhanced images. It can be yourself or your daughter or bring your mother or sisters or include them all.
For $45 (altho cost will vary depending how many people are in your party) you will get your make-up done with Jodi. Once your make-up is done you will then get your 30 minute photo session with a CD of your enhances Images.
ISN'T THAT WONDERFUL. I certainly am VERY excited about this.

At the very END of this we will be going a BIG GROUP PHOTO & Pink Balloon Release. We will all write a wish or a prayer on the balloon and then release these balloons. They will represent all those who have fought and lost the battle with breast cancer. Everyone must dress in their Best PINK outfits, be it dress's, skirts, dress pants.
Session's MUST be paid at the Images for a Cure site. You will then forward the email they send you to prove you have paid.
Images For a Cure
It MUST BE DONE BY OCTOBER 11th 2009. So BOOK NOW if you are interested. Getting your make-up done by a professional and a photo shoot....HOW MUCH MORE FUN CAN IT GET?
No comments:
Post a Comment