Monday, May 31, 2010

Mini Summer Magic Sessions

I cannot believe how intense the Voting got towards the end. Once I calculated and made sure there were no double votes The Winner (BY TWO VOTES) of the Summer Magic Session is....


Luanne Redwitz for her idea of TOM SAWYER!!!

For her idea Luanne will receive her Summer Magic session for free with the Images from her session on CD!!

Here are the following Mini Summer Magic Sessions Little Lane will be doing so if you want to book your session email me so that we can set it up and you can mail out your deposit to reserve your spot!! Each session will have 2-3 openings. Once that Summer Magic Session slot has been filled it will no longer be offered for this year.

June 26

9am-12pm

5pm-8pm

Each Session will run for 20 minutes. We will collaborate on props each will provide. But you must provide the costume. The session will run @$80 but I will need a separate deposit of $45 to hold your slot by June 14th. The price will also include the images from your session placed on a CD.


Where the Wild Things Are:

(Official Poster for the move "Where the Wild things Are"
I imagine trees & a creek. Somewhere with hills and a little child roaming these wild places as king of this land. Whether your a boy or girl this story/movie captured my heart and to me seemed the essence of childhood imagination.


Tom Sawyer: (Winning Idea)

Photobucket


Another image of trees & creeks with boys in their cut off shorts running to go fishing, or capturing frogs. Running wild at dusk b/c the chores are done and the time is theirs. Laughing and tussling and being free to be a child.


Precious Princess:
Photobucket


I have imagined making this beautiful castle , a fort made of sheets and stars and anything that glitters. And inside this precious palace lives a princess with her closest friends playing and imagining the world that is hers and hers alone. Tea parties, playing beautiful instruments, balls to attend.


Pippi Longstocking:

Photobucket


I imagine colorful stockings and mismatch clothes. A tin tub filled with suds and bubbles all around. A butterfly catcher and a wooden rocking horse.

Mommy/Daughter Dress Up:

Photobucket

So many different things we can do with this but I imagine getting ALL dressed up with necklaces and accessories to boot and in the middle of field with a tea party.

So many wonderful and magical ideas and I cannot WAIT to shoot these sessions. Just email me @ LittleLanePhotography@gmail.com to get your session booked!!

No comments: