
I am SOOOOO excited about this contest posted on FACEBOOK!!! If your not a fan THEN BECOME ONE and vote for you favorite Summer Magic Session!!! There will be Two other Summer Magic Session I have come up with but Vote for your favorite session some someone can win THEIR IDEAL Summer Magic Session.
Here are the following Entries!!! Good luck to everyone!!! Voting will end Midnight on Sunday!! Have your family and friend become fans of Little Lane Photography so they can vote as well!!! Tell them to have their own friends and family become fans so they too can vote for their favorite Session Idea.

Do you remember the movie "Pippi Longstocking"? When I was a little girl Pippi was my hero. I would spend HOURS playing outside the farm I grew up on in Iowa, pretending to be Pippi.. I even had horses and I named one Alfonso. I convinced my mom to braid my hair and put wires in it to make it stick up like Pippis did.. I wore my hair like that for months! Now I am the mother of a beautiful freckle-faced, red-haired girl named Tegan. A few months ago I found "Pippi Longstocking" on DVD, so I bought it. I showed it to Tegan and she has watched it more times than I can remember. She has the songs memorized and just today tried to walk on the walls like Pippi does in the movie. She absolutely loves pretending she is Pippi... she has an old wooden rocking horse that she uses as her "alfonso" haha.
Thanks,
Trista Trader

Our boys are of the rough and tumble type and quite the young rednecks. I thought a Tom Sawyer theme would be very cool and would definitely depict our boys since they are frog toting, fishpole on their hips, dirty, sticky, dreamers with big hearts and messy rooms. Pictures filled with overalls, barefeet, fishing poles and spiderwebs catching the sunlight are what I envision. Trees to climb, lakes to explore and catching snakes are in the hearts of boys in the summer as in Tom Sawyer's tale. Huckfinn, Joe and Tom captured the experience of growing up a boy in the south. Friendship, carefree, imaginative boys putting together one adventure after another as they learn to rely and count on each other through those experiences. My boys are doing the same in a modern world and I would love to capture this time forever.
Thank You,
Luanne Redwitz

Didn't you love playing dress up as a kid? It was my passion! My Mom was so good about saving her old prom dresses for me to play in when I was small and I could always find something inspiring in her dress up closet to make me feel like a queen. Mom got her master's degree in Home Ec. and designed and sewed many of her own clothes as well as ours. While helping her do some spring cleaning at her house this past week, I unearthed box after box of little dresses I wore as a child that will now fit my daughter. Isabella is just 2, but inherited my love of all things girly. She loves to dress up in her jewelry, tutus and Cinderella dress and prance around in her princess shoes. My Special Magical Summer session would be to play dress up with my little girl with tiaras, shoes, beautiful dresses, the works & prance around in a beautiful garden! I think some little paper mache' butterflies would make beautiful props, we could throw coins in a fountain, or even have a tea party under an arbor of blooming vines, the possibilities are endless!
After 3 long years of trying for a baby, and then having a girl, I can't think of a better way to celebrate my little princess & remember the sweet innocence and joys of summer youth. I hope you agree!
-Lisa Ward

The most memorable summer of my childhood was the summer of 1987. I was ten years oldand lived in north florida. The best part of a summer was that I could stay out and play much later than usual. This was due to the sun setting later and I didn't have school the next day.
My friends and I would "borrow" canning jars from one of their grandmas' and we would poke holes in the lids of the jars. We used the jars to catch fire flies. There was a creek that ran behind our house and back into the woods. We would spend hours running up and down the creek catch fire flies.
I remember the sceneory and it was the most beautiful. Anytime I read the words, "babbleing brook", in a book or story, it takes me back there. It truely was a magical place. The creek had these wonderfull little river rocks at the bottom and tree trunks, the size of elephant legs, from the trees along side the creek. I can still hear the sounds that the water made as it trickled over the rock. The fire flies lit up the trees over head as if to keep an eye on us as we played. Ever so often a fire fly or two or three would get low enough that we could catch them in our jars. The way they lit up that jar was amazing. I was just mesmerized more and more by each one that I caught. We would pretend that we were fairies in the forrest and that we could speak to the fire flies. We would dance around with the jars holding them over our heads and sing silly little songs that we would make up about the forrest and all of it's creatures.
I would love to see this captured on film with my daughter.
Thanks,
Diane Howard

I know that my princess likes everything in toole ( very inexpensive fabric too) with glitter and sparkles. Tiaras,pink, and flowers are on everything disney princess a cute stuffed frog would be cute also after the princess and the frog ( which is still such a hit in my house). Jolee gets so lost in her own imagination when she is playing dress up. She wears a pair of my old heals and one of her princess gowns and walks around knighting her stuffed animals. She then puts on more fake jewelry than you could imagine and will have a tea party or run around the house from the evil queen. It's so cute , although the last game gets kinda loud.
-Rachael Andrews
1 comment:
What an awesome idea; I cannot wait to see the sessions:)
Post a Comment