
(Image by Alcoholizada @ deviantart.com)
Summer for me was the most magical time as a child. School is out and all you can think about is the fun you will have and right away begin to dream about all the adventures. For me it was filled with favorite books and amazing movies, swimming in the pool and running wild and free with my best friends by my side. With Summer just around the corner I thought it would be terribly fun to re-create those magical moments and memories in a mini shoot with your little ones. And of course a clever contest so SOMEONE can get a a beautiful and memorable keepsake.
(Image By Abby Lee)I have been mulling over and over again thinking about favorite literature and movies for children that just were magical and got in SUCH a stooper. In my stooper I thought...WHY NOT MAKE IT A CONTEST!!! O how l love a contest. So I am pleading to you for ideas. But I want a reason for WHY the particular idea is such a magical one for you.

(Official Poster for the move "Where the Wild things Are"
I'm hoping to collaborate a handful of different magical memories and re-create that magical moment for you. I hoping to re-create 3-4 Summer Magic Sessions. I then plan on doing two of each session. In order to get your favorite Summer Magic Moment you will have to book quickly because once a particular Magic Moment is booked it will be gone. The session will be a maximum of 30 minutes each. To book and reserve your spot I will require a $45 retainer. The session will run at a separate cost of $80.

(Image from Gabi-Dono on DeviantArt.com
Now for the CONTESTS RULES!!!!!! Email me @ LittleLanePhotography@gmail.com heading it " Summer Magic". Tell me your idea and why this particular Magic Moment is so precious to you. The 3 most magical emails will be put on Facebook and voted on for the best idea and reason why. You May only vote once and it has to be physically counted. You cannot claim 3 votes in one comment. The WINNER will receive their magical moment session for FREE for their wee ones. The EMAIL portion of the contest BEGINS TODAY!!!! All emails will need to be received by midnight May 23rd. Voting will begin on May 24th and end on Midnight May 30th. Winner to be announced June 1st. (You may use the the ideas by the images I have on here for your own ideas. Where the Wild THings are and Alice in Wonderland are two of the sessions I wanted to recreate but your reason for why these are magical for you are the whole reason for the contest.)

(Image from DevianArt.com by SugarRock99)
The session date will be announced soon. Again this Summer Magic Session is for the wee ones so if your wee ones range from
6 month -12 years old you'll definitely want to hop in on this. You will be in charge of supplying the costume and together we will collaborate on some amazing PROPS!!! I look forward to receiving your emails!!! I am sooo excited about this session.
No comments:
Post a Comment